2021 Cowboy Festival Program
2021 Cowboy Festival Preliminary Program
(As of September 18, 2021)
- Nancy E. Turner & Janice Deardorff–“These is My Words & Music”
- Bunker DeFrance, Marty Freese, Gene Freese–“In Front & Behind the Camera”
- Alan Day & Russell True—”Cowboy Up”
- Charles Hancock–“The Buffalo Soldiers”
- Marty Freese–“Movies In/Around the Empire”
- Susan Vail Hoffman–“Vail Family Vignettes”
- Gary Turner–“Tom Turner: The Last Big Cattle Drive”
- Faith Boice, Steve Boice–“The Boice Family Legacy”
WESTERN SKILLS DEMONSTRATIONS
- Chuckwagon cooking – EZ Cattle Company Cow Camp Café & Chuckwagon
- Leatherworking — Phil Parks
- Silversmithing — Byrd Moss
- Yoeme Wood Carving — Luis David Valenzuela
ANIMAL DEMONSTRATIONS & WESTERN ENTERTAINMENT
Take a 45-minute trail ride. Riders must be age 8 or older.
NON PROFIT DEMONSTRATIONS/BOOTHS
Stop by the Silent Auction/Raffle Tent and bid on the special items donated by ERF supporters.
GREAT LUNCH GRUB
STEAK FRY (Saturday, 4;30 to 7 pm)
EZ Cattle Company Cow Camp Café & Chuckwagon is serving up an 8 oz. Strip Steak OR Portobello Mushroom with small potatoes, beans & coleslaw. $20/plate. Live music will accompany your meal. TICKETS ARE LIMITED. Click here to get ’em now while they’re hot!